Sunday, October 15, 2006

Psydo recovery...

First, Deanna is doing fine after her fall yesterday! She stayed up way late last night because she slept so long on the trip home, but no ill effects have been noticed! Second, when we came home from dinner tonight (I need a break from homework) Denise and Desirae we playing "kick the ball" in the front yard. It was pretty fun to see Desirae running around like a wild child trying to kick the ball around the yard. Desirae was just telling Denise a few moments ago that she wanted to do that again tomorrow - so hopefully we can all get out there tomorrow.

I just can't help post this shot - I was playing around before we left and snapped this capture. Even though she is looking down I really liked the shot. I really have an advantage in taking photographs that everyone is pretty used to me having a camera pointed in their direction so they just ignore it. I still can't get the kids to stop the fake smiles when doing the studios, but we are getting there!

Okay, this might be because I am VERY tried (and sick of homework) but I was talking a break to check out the blog and I just have to stay I love taking/making pictures (depending on how you look at it). The imagery of it is just amazing and rewarding. You know it has been a really long time since I felt this way, but this is exactly how I used to feel back in high school when I was taking pictures. I am really grateful that I have been able to recapture that.

2 Comments:

At Monday, 16 October, 2006, Blogger Donna Rae said...

Sorry to hear about Deanna's fall. Glad she is okay. Desirae looks so cute running in the yard and great picture of Denise.

 
At Monday, 23 October, 2006, Blogger Brad said...

Catching up on what I have been missing...glad to hear that you are relishing the magic of photography again. Plus it really is something you enjoy and are very talented at doing. Keep it up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home