Friday, October 06, 2006

More white...

I am still trying to figure out this high-key light theme. I employed all my flashes, 2 Alien Bees AB800 and my Nikon SB800, to try and light everything correctly. This was a bit frustrating because I was having a heck of a time with the ratios but I think I kind of figured it out. The only problem with testing lighting out and using the kids is they get VERY bored VERY quickly! Devin did last for a good while though.

So today is a three day weekend for me, the kids still have school on Monday. I am not sure what the game plan is but we are going to play it by ear. I think we MIGHT try to do a desert camping thing tomorrow with the main idea being to get some good morning and evening light, so I will probably search out for a location tomorrow morning.

Denise went into town today for Devin's PT appointment and also hit the Girl and Boy Scout stores and bought the kids their outfits. Once she gets all the stuff sewed onto them I will take some pictures of the kids in their stuff!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home