Monday, October 09, 2006

Pumpkin cleaning...

Today after the kids got home from school we setup a shoot with the pumpkins I bought yesterday. It was pretty cool and the kids kind of had fun doing it. I used some of my excess background paper to provide a clean surface for cutting the pumpkin up and it make clean-up MUCH easier! We only made it through the first one, and the smallest one at that. I figure we can try to do the other one tomorrow. They are pretty darn huge and it is kind of neat to have a couple of large ones. I don't think they will last until Halloween though - just because of the weather.

Well tomorrow I have to go back to work after a nice long three day weekend. Unfortunately I had a BUNCH of work that I needed to do that I didn't finish - so I am going to try to do that tonight and maybe in the morning.

We also have the joy of having mice in the house now. We had the exterminator come out today and he left some traps but he said really there isn't much that can be done. There are a bunch of mice around this year and everyone is having the problem. It also sounds like we have one stuck in our walls in the office. I am not really sure what I am supposed to do about that - I don't really think there is anything I can do - and I don't really want to cut open the walls to get a mouse - or something else - out...

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, 10 October, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you planning to put Deanna in the pumpkin? It's soooo big. By the way I think the pictures of Devin in the playground and Desirae on the swing are excellent.
Mom

 
At Tuesday, 10 October, 2006, Blogger Donna Rae said...

That is one large pumpkin! We had some mice come to visit the garage while we were in Idaho - cleaned up and traps set! BTW - we dealt with all the rats. Nice pictures.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home