Tuesday, October 10, 2006

My window is closing...

Man I sure am tired! As I was sitting her, with my Nikon D70 on the desk, I decided to pull the pictures off the memory card. Anyway there was this image of Devin that I took, who knows when, and I thought it was a neat shot. Devin's PT appointment went well today, for some reason it was moved to Tuesdays. Anyway he did really well and they had him walking on the grass and such. You know it is really amazing to think that he is starting to walk without his canes. I know sometimes I get frustrated with his progress but when you think about the fact that we were not sure if he would ever take any steps it is pretty amazing. I think he is starting to decide he wants to do things on his own so hopefully the progress will continue.

You know one thing that is truly amazing about this blog is how everything is just right there. For instance, if you have been following this for a while just click back to a year ago. Before you do think for a few moments on what happened last October and I am almost guarantee you that you will be surprised at what comes up on the screen. I know I was. you forget things so fast and it is neat to be able to just click a button and all those memories just come back.

OBTW - "My window is closing..." is what I say when I am really tired and I know that I need to shut down and go to bed. Typically if I stay up too much longer than I won't be able to sleep at all tonight... So on that, I am going to hit publish and go to bed!

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, 11 October, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent shot. Mom

 
At Wednesday, 11 October, 2006, Blogger Donna Rae said...

Cute picture of Devin - he is growing up!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home