Thursday, September 14, 2006

Where does the time go???

It sure seems that the days sure go by much FASTER lately. I mean it is already Thursday and my last posting was on Monday. If I wasn't writing this in the morning I am not sure if I would get anything posted until this weekend. I think with everything going on (work, home, school, sick kids, etc) the stress level is just increasing. I am taking this today off to help around the house - and maybe everything can get back on track - under the circumstances anyway.

The image of Deanna is from the batch of REJECTION I had from Shutterstock. I think they were a cute series of photos but I didn't think they would make it. My lighting was off and the background looked grey instead of white. Plus in this particular photograph you can see Denise's shirt in the upper right portion of image. Oh well - all of this is a work in progress anyway - so make notes and adjust as appropriate.

OBTW - They did take the rusty screw picture...

2 Comments:

At Thursday, 14 September, 2006, Blogger Donna Rae said...

Cute . . . Keep working at it and remember - you take great pictures!

 
At Friday, 15 September, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like a winner to me and you know I'm not prejudice.
Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home