Monday, September 11, 2006

More shots...

Well, this evening shoot started out as a concept shoot to get an image of Deanna with a post-it note on her foot, bottom, head, whatever but for some reason the lighting just wasn't right and the most of the shots didn't work. There were a couple that might have worked but Denise was behind the backdrop with a brightly colored tidied shirt that bled through the background... Oh well... We will have to try again. I am also have problems with the lighting on the background - I really need more lights to really do the white background thing correctly and trying to fix it in photoshop is a MAJOR pain. Before we photographed Deanna, Desirae was a stand-in model so I could get the lighting correct - the shot above turned out pretty good and I submitted it for stock - I will have to see how that turns out.

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, 13 September, 2006, Blogger Donna Rae said...

Cute! I would love to have seen Deanna with post-its.

 
At Wednesday, 13 September, 2006, Blogger Brad said...

I agree.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home