Sunday, September 10, 2006

Foto boondoggle...

So I did get a chance to get out of the house on Sunday. I wasn't really sure if I was going to be able to go but everything worked out today. I called Kris in the morning to see if he was up to it and he was. I loaded up my stuff and met him at his house. I did not have any plan on where to go or what to do and since he is more familiar with the area I just went along for the ride. We ended up hitting places that I didn't even know existed. I saw a castle in the middle of nowhere - we didn't take any pictures because there were no trespassing signs all over the place and as soon as we did stop people came out and ran us off. Then we went to "Devil's Punchbowl" and took a few shots there. From there we went to the Abby and walked around and took some photos there. To top it off we went to "Camp Ed" which is a movie set place. We didn't get to see too much because they were filming a "hip-hop" music video - so we left. I did get the screw picture just down the road from there though.

All in all it was GREAT to get a chance to get out of the house and take some pictures. I haven't done that type of thing since probably Spain with Rick Cunningham. It is definitely something we need to do more often. It is too bad that we weren't able to go out yesterday because we would have met up with Todd (another friend from work) but it didn't work out. This was good though!

3 Comments:

At Monday, 11 September, 2006, Blogger Donna Rae said...

Glad you had a good day. I REALLY like both of your pictures!

 
At Monday, 11 September, 2006, Blogger Donna Rae said...

Glad you had a good day. I REALLY like both of your pictures!

 
At Wednesday, 13 September, 2006, Blogger Brad said...

The abby and the castle both sound pretty interesting. Too bad they're so jealous of their place.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home