Monday, September 04, 2006

End of the long weekend...

Well, this long weekend is at a close and it has been a really odd weekend. Do you ever have those times when you have something planned out in your mind and it just doesn’t go the way you thought or hoped it would go? For me that was kind of this weekend so in many respects I am glad that it is over and I am actually looking forward to going back to work. I wouldn’t say it was a "bad" weekend, things just didn't happen they way I thought they would.

I did take some photographs this weekend so I should be happy with that though – and I think they turned out pretty good. I made this joke poster for work – hopefully it will be funny and everyone will get a good laugh at it. It came about because someone said that Kris was ObWon or something like that with his knowledge of the switch (force).

The stock photography thing continues to grow and we are at 13 images sold for Sept. If the numbers continue it should be a good showing for the month of Sept - though I don't think we will reach a pay-out this month. Maybe if we can get some more shoots under our belts - but this weekend was a complete stock wash...

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, 05 September, 2006, Blogger Donna Rae said...

Beautiful picture of Deanna - you have wonderful models! The poster is a kick and should get a good laugh!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home