Sunday, September 03, 2006

Another Sunday...

Today was a pretty lazy day with no too much being accomplished. The weather was pretty darn hot and we stayed in the house, except for a brief trip into Mojave to eat and to go to the grocery store. The big event for the day was Devin and I putting together his new Star Wars lego ship. I should have taken a picture of that but didn't think about it until just now. I did take the picture above of Desirae to play with that new lens in more of a portrait mode. I had tried to do something with Devin but he was in the middle of playing XBox and didn't want to stop. I then tried Deanna, because she sat in the middle of the "set" but she was too fast of a moving target. Then Desirae took up her spot and she did VERY well!

Oh when we went to the grocery store they had one of those change counting machines that will give out iTunes certificates (among other things) so I dumped our change dish in there to check it out. $38 later I had my little printout in hand. That was pretty cool - I suppose I should have just turned it into cash but they take almost $.09 for every dollar. Now we have to find some music to buy on iTunes!

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, 05 September, 2006, Blogger Donna Rae said...

Beautiful picture of Desirae! Bever hear of iTunes money change machines . . .

 
At Tuesday, 05 September, 2006, Blogger Donna Rae said...

Bever must be the new word for - but never:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home