Sunday, August 27, 2006

A weekend of water...

Okay, so it wasn't like the entire weekend was filled with water, but we did put up a kiddy pool on Saturday when we were in town and set it up today. We also had the chance to use the screen room that Denise bought a while ago. It worked out really well and I think we would have baked had we not set it up. The kids really enjoyed playing in the water and it was nice to get outside. We put it up in the front yard instead of the back thinking that there was more of a view of from the front than the back, but we stayed out there the entire time so it didn't really matter.

I had another round of images accepted at Shutterstock and shortly after they posted they started selling! Pretty cool, though I did have a group of them rejected because I think I messed up the editing on them. Right now I have 11 sold on Shutterstock and still only 2 on iStock.

1 Comments:

At Monday, 28 August, 2006, Blogger Donna Rae said...

Terrific on the pool for the kids and ditto on your pictures sales!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home