Friday, August 25, 2006

The week is over!

Well the week is over and again I didn't do a very good job of keeping up with the blog. I think I just haven't been able to get back into the work mode after being off for that week. Hopefully I will get in the grove soon. I also screwed up the photo shoot I did tonight with Deanna and this block. I messed up the exposure, white balance, and focus. I ended up re-shooting the block to just get it right. Anyway, Denise put this together from the blocks my mom embroidered before she brought the kids back. Denise sewed it together this week. It turned out pretty cool and I think it is a neat handmade toy!

Both Devin and Desirae did well in school this week and had a lot of fun. We did continue to have problems with the bus and today they decided to change the schedule and tried to drop Desirae off early, so when Denise arrived the bus was already there and Desirae was near tears. I am not sure what the hell the school is doing on this but it isn't right, especially with kids just starting out in school. I mean going to school for the first time is traumatic enough to do mess with the times and the locations that is really hard on a little kid who doesn't really understand what is going on and then add on top of that we have no idea what the bus driver is saying to her and everyone else while they are waiting. I am not sure what we are going to do and Denise is even considering just picking her up.

2 Comments:

At Saturday, 26 August, 2006, Blogger Donna Rae said...

The block turned out really cute! Hopefully the school will get things squared away, but I agree they should be more aware of the little ones first experience with school.

 
At Monday, 28 August, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I believe they need to check out the driver. By the way, Duane, no more vacation for you since it screwed up your blogging.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home