Sunday, August 13, 2006

End of the line...

Today is my last day of leave - well considering it is the weekend I guess that doesn't count. Either way I have to go back to work tomorrow. It has been really nice having the last week off and I wish that I had more time but I am also kind of looking forward to going back. I have a class this week so I am still out of pocket so to speak. Denise and I setup the studio equipment and took some sewing type photographs. I kind of like this one posted above. Everything turned out well and it was kind of fun going through the motions. Denise even snapped some of the images tonight. Pretty cool!

1 Comments:

At Monday, 14 August, 2006, Blogger Donna Rae said...

I like it! Sorry your vacation is over, but glad you had a good time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home