Saturday, August 12, 2006

Relaxing Saturday...

It has been VERY nice to stay at home today. The only trip out was a quick one to our little market here for some stuff for dinner. Otherwise it was a nice quiet day at home! When I was feeding Deanna she was being very cute and I couldn’t help myself from taking some snaps. It is really difficult to kept the cuteness going with a big black Nikon in her face.

I spent most of the time editing and uploading some more stock photographs. So far I haven’t had any hits on anything but considering the nature of this type of photography that is to be expected. The other issue is how LONG it is taking iStock to check and approve images. Right now I have 5 approved with another 21 waiting to be checked. I have also started uploading images to Shutterstock and their approval process is MUCH quicker and they don’t reject as much as iStock. I don’t mind the rejections because they tell you why – my biggest problem not is logos and trademarks that are visible in the images. So this is helping me look at the entire frame during composition.

1 Comments:

At Saturday, 12 August, 2006, Blogger Donna Rae said...

Very sweet picture of Deanna

 

Post a Comment

<< Home