Friday, May 19, 2006

Made it back...

Well it was a LONG couple of days and it is good to be back! It was a pretty long day on Tuesday and we didn't get into the hotel until around 0130 with a 0800 meeting in the morning. I was fairly beat during that day of meetings! We headed back on Thursday, but again we didn't get in until VERY late and I didn't make it home until 0145. I did sleep in on Friday morning and I am starting to feel better. As work goes it appears to have been a productive trip.

I didn't think I would have enough time to do anything photographically so I did not even bring a camera. It turned out to be a good thing as I was traveling VERY light with a small carry on bag and would not have had any room for a camera and I would have never had a chance to really use it anyway. I would have just been worried about something happening to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home