Thursday, May 04, 2006

Another day...

Deanna is really developing her own personality and it is fun to watch. She is really starting to move around much more and will roll to whatever it is that she wants to "play" with.

Devin continued to walk today and spent about an hour after school walking through various parts of the house. Denise took some video today but with my current internet problems I won't be able to do anything with the video for a while. I met him when he got off the van today and he walked in the house with a single cane. So he is really committed to walking now and is focused on trying to get to the point he can have his walking party. In that vein we also played a bit of XBOX, which we haven't done for a while, and I basically made myself sick. I haven't played in a while and I am not used to all the motion.

Oh I processed the image above a bit differently and tried to give it a painted look. Not sure if I like it, but it was something different....

3 Comments:

At Thursday, 04 May, 2006, Blogger Donna Rae said...

I know the "D's" can become confusing, but Desirae has been in MOTION for quite some time. I am very anxious to see Deanna moving around.:)

 
At Thursday, 04 May, 2006, Blogger Duane said...

Wow - I really blew that one...

 
At Friday, 05 May, 2006, Blogger Donna Rae said...

Being in PAIN is mind altering (I would stick to that story)~:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home