Saturday, May 06, 2006

Network update

Well, all I can say is that my Charter Cable continues to not work correctly. The ONLY good news now is when I call they say, "Hey you have a problem out there!" Wow, imagine that. I mean I have been only talking to them about this for over a month now. But since they didn't have a bunch of people complaining before it wasn't a real problem and now that more people are complaining NOW they realize, "Hey maybe we have a problem!".

I really wish I could say that my Verizon DSL was working but so far that hasn't lit up either. Personally I don't think they are going to be able to make it work but I may be wrong on that one. All I know is IF it does start working I am canceling my Charter service.

I decided to put something up on ebay and it took over 2 hours to get three 230k images to load. I mean give me a break! And it wasn't a start and come back later, I had to keep restarting it and only after individually adding the pictures to the auction did they ever load... What a pain...

1 Comments:

At Monday, 08 May, 2006, Blogger Duane said...

I know what you mean! I just can't believe that my cable service provider could NEVER figure out there problem. Well they still have a chance to figure it out, but I am not sure I will keep them either way...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home