Sunday, May 07, 2006

End of the weekend...

It is hard to believe that this weekend is over. It isn’t like we really did much, but a lot sure has happened since last week. We have Devin walking and my trying to break my toe. Deanna is getting really mobile by rolling around all over the place. The one who had the biggest problem with everything was Desirae with all the attention being focused on others. I am almost looking forward to going back to work tomorrow, almost...

I am not sure if it will change anything but tomorrow Verizon is coming out to test the telephone lines for the DSL. My confidence level is not high and I don't think they are going to get it working, but I do have a glimmer of hope that when I get home I will have high speed yet once again. I know that neither company is that great, especially considering my past problems with Verizon and present problems with Charter. Right now I don't really care anymore and if I can get a reliable upload speed then I can start doing some of the things I have had on hold for over a month now.

1 Comments:

At Monday, 08 May, 2006, Blogger Donna Rae said...

What a really sweet picture of Deanna! She is growing so quickly.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home