Sunday, April 30, 2006

Camping world...

You know with doing the camping thing on Friday and coming back on Saturday it really makes the weekend feel long. Today after finishing some yard word we decided to drive into town and head over to Camping World to get a couple of things. Our trip yesterday was pretty enjoyable but it reminded us about some items we were missing. It did seem kind of crazy to drive all the way into town (about an hour) just to make a camping world trip but it was fun and we found just about everything we were looking for.

Oh the one thing I did forget to mention yesterday was the dumping accident that I had on Saturday. I am not sure why but for some reason the black tank valve didn't seal correctly and when I took off the cap I was greeted with sewage water. Fortunately I slammed the drain line as quickly as possible but not before making a mess. Fortunately right before I did everything Denise reminded me to put on my gloves otherwise it would have been more gross (if that was possible) than it was. So during our trip today I purchased a couple of blank tank items (like a wand and grey tank hose). I am still not sure what really happened unless maybe I just didn't close the valve correctly during out last outing. It wasn't a lot and I think it was just from leaking - but it was still nasty...

Deanna is really eating a lot now and is moving on to solid foods. She still nurses after her cereal but she is eating quite a bit now. It is really amazing how quickly babies grow and we can really see the difference in her face.

Oh, I finally gave up on Charter cable and have ordered DSL again. I should receive the gear on Thursday and the service should be active on Friday. I am not sure how this is all going to work out - but I HOPE that it is better than what I have now. I really just want to call Charter and tell them to cancel my service. If the DSL thing does work out it will save me money as DSL is $29 a month and cable is $44... All in all it is VERY IRRITATING! I mean I have been uploading a 120kb picture file for the last 10 minute... This is crazy...

1 Comments:

At Monday, 01 May, 2006, Blogger Donna Rae said...

OMG What an adorable picture of Deanna! She is growing so fast - a visit needs to take place soon!:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home