Sunday, May 21, 2006

A little bit of hammering...

In a previous post I mentioned that we drove off with the step down and caught it on some rocks (or something) and bent it out of shape. Since I had not ordered a new one I figured I might as well see if I could fix it. So I took it off and took a hammer to it and to my amazement I was able to bang it back into some sense of shape. It still looks a little tweaked, but at least it works. I may need to buy a replacement in the future but for now I have a bit of "cost avoidance".

The rest of the day involved doing stuff around the house and yard work. I have a bunch of weeds that have grown up around the house and I have started breaking it into sections and scraping the ground to get rid of them. It is a major pain but at least I am making progress on it.

1 Comments:

At Sunday, 21 May, 2006, Blogger Donna Rae said...

Way to go!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home