Friday, April 21, 2006

Best laid plans...

Well the week is finally over. I had hoped to get off work a bit early and get out of here early but it didn't work out. Things kept coming up so I wasn't able to leave on time, let along early. I decided to just load everything up and leave early in the morning. Devin was playing with Deanna while I was trying to pack things up.

I did get the spare tire mounted on the good rim and the bad tire is now under the truck. I need to find a place to replace the spare. However, for now I will have no spare. At least the spare was a real tire... Hopefully I can find the right tire during the next couple of days so I can just get the problem completely resolved!

Still no improvement on the network... So maybe I can find someplace else to upload images and start my new "thing".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home