Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Flat tire

Would you believe it? I have had the truck for a bit over a month and yesterday morning after leaving my 0830 meeting I come out to find my front right tire flat! I park in the dirt in the back of the building, where a lot of other folks part too, and somewhere along the way I poked a hole in the side wall of the tire, ruining it... Unfortunately yesterday morning was pretty windy so the entire time I was doing the tire-change-thing I was getting sand blasted. Luckily I had a jacket in the truck so that helped. The one good thing is the spare was the same full size tire that is normally on the truck so at least it doesn't drive funny now. I tried to find a replacement yesterday with no luck - so I have to find someplace that sells a matching tire or order one online... What a pain...

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, 18 April, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What did you run over? Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home