Thursday, April 20, 2006

New cellphones

Well, I may have mentioned this before but NEXTEL really torqued me off when I was trying to change Denise's rate plan. They wanted a 2 year commitment for changing the plan with nothing in the way of an incentive to make the deal. Denise was kind of wanting a new cellphone and with having to re-up a contract with them after being with them for YEARS I decided to just go someplace else, which turned out to be Cingular. I would have liked to report that the transaction went smoothly, but it didn't. It wasn't that big of a deal though and Cingular worked everything out this week. The problem was that we went through 3rd party dealer. We ended up getting more for our money and for less but we had to deal with a few problems. Not too bad though.

I have made no progress with Charter and our network but I am now calling them every day to get a status update. When I get back from my trip next week I will probably just order DSL and cancel my cable. I really hate to do that with the problems I had with Verizon but I really need something that works - and Verizon is cheaper...

1 Comments:

At Friday, 21 April, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just fell in love all over again. She looks like she could be a doll. Love, Mom By the way, I want a hard copy of this one too to go in the packet I don't seem to be getting.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home