Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Always have your camera...

Okay, so I get this email from my buddy Kris that just says "Always have your camera". Now when I first saw the subject line I figured it was going to be something interesting, maybe a car crash or something like that. I didn't expect it to be a pictures of Tom Cruise and his (Kris') wife Gail. So as it turns out Kris and his wife were hanging around Fox Field in Lancaster (Kris likes to take photographs of the planes) when this P-51 Mustang come in. So he took a bunch of shots of the plane coming in and didn't know who was the pilot until he landed and got out. He (Tom Cruise) was doing something for MTV for a new movie and ended up leaving. Kris - being intuitive person that he is figured that Tom would need to come back for his really freaking cool plane so he headed home, printed up the picture, and then came back and waited for a bit to see if he would return. He did, in a helicopter no less, and before he loaded back up in his plane he autographed the picture Kris took earlier. The really amazing thing is how nice and down to earth Kris said he was. I really expected him to say he was a jerk or something but he said he was very friendly, nice, and gracious.

Needless to say Kris really drove home the "always have your camera" with you point really well and jabbed his good buddy Duane right in the eye. Heck even just his pictures of the plane were REALLY good (I hate that lens of his).

1 Comments:

At Saturday, 15 April, 2006, Blogger Duane said...

The funny thing about that - is after I posted this I saw a commercial for an upcoming interview with him with the plane in the background. Pretty wild.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home