Thursday, April 06, 2006

Hair today - gone tomorrow

Denise decided to cut her hair today. I wasn't feeling well and left work a couple of hours early so when I got home she called to see if she could get an appointment. So an hour later, with magazine in hand with example photos, she left to get her new hair cut. They did it pretty quick and she was home much sooner than I thought she would been. I am not sure if she is really happy with it but I like it. The main thing is it will be easier to manage for a while and it will always grow out if she really hates it. Sometimes change is good.

One problem I have been having, for weeks now, is my cable modem connection. For some reason Charter has really messed up the network here in town and my download and upload rates have been horrible. I generally get just a wee bit over dial-up speeds and that is about it. As a result of this I have reduced the size of the images that are on the blog and posted on the smugmug account. If I don't shrink them down they just take too long to upload or it will fail because it times out. I am not sure when they will get this fixed but I sure hope it is soon!

2 Comments:

At Friday, 07 April, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is a lovely picture, can I get a hard copy? (put it in the envelope with the others I haven't gotten) Probably weighs about 5 lbs by now. Love Mom

 
At Friday, 07 April, 2006, Blogger Donna Rae said...

WOW - great picture of Denise & Deanna! I would like to see more of the haircut - looks good for what I could see.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home