Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Backup update...

All I can say is thank god for multiple backups! Fortunately before my restore I was running a weekly backup to my daily backups on a separate 160 GB external firewire drive. So when I went back to that archive I had my 2004 and 2005 libraries in tack. As it turns out the only thing I lost was time and realistically that wasn't too bad. I do need to purchase some more drives to really archive all this stuff and I think I need to have a least 2 copies of everything to make sure nothing is lost. I thinking about buying some reconditioned Lacie firewire drives to fill the gap right now.

So - again - go backup your precious data!!!

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, 29 March, 2006, Blogger Donna Rae said...

Glad you did not loose anything. I need to look much harder about the way I back things up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home