Thursday, March 30, 2006

No shots please...

Deanna had her (late) 6 month appointment which included multiple round of shots. Denise said that she handled the first one pretty good but once the second one came everything went downhill from there. So she has been vaccinated for Polio, Hepatitis B, Diphtheria, Tetanus, Pertussis, and Hib, and finally Pneumococcal Conjugate. She also measured and weighed in at 26 1/4' and 16 lbs and 5 oz. The other good news out of the appointment was that she is right where she is supposed to be on everything. Deanna was still a bit crabby once I got home but considering all the poking and prodding I can understand!

I also received a follow-up call from the University of Phoenix. I had requested some information online I think it was yesterday and I guess they don't waste anytime tracking you back down. I am not sure if this is something that I am going to do. I need to make sure the degree that I would end up with at the end would actually do something for me. All of the promotion positions are a different series than I am currently and I would need to make sure that I would qualify with the different programs offered by them. Hopefully it will work and hopefully I can find a way for work to pay for it. I did find out that my GI Bill would pay for the whole darn thing, but I think I have waited too long to really take advantage of it.

1 Comments:

At Friday, 31 March, 2006, Blogger Donna Rae said...

I love her chubby little legs.
I new nothing about the University of Phoenix.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home