Saturday, April 01, 2006

Gimme my free gas please...

I received my GMC survey yesterday in the mail so I gave a call back to the dealer. They said the typical, "If you bring it back we will give you a free tank of gas!" Generally I don't really think much about that however, with gas pricing at $2.75 a gallon and the fact the truck was empty I figured WHY NOT! So we loaded everyone up and headed into town with the truck on fumes. I did stop and put $3 in before we left but went we pulled into the dealership the range was screaming LOW, the range said 24.3 (out of 25) gallons used, and the fuel lamp was glowing. I really wasn't sure if we were going make it without running out of gas but we did!

While we were waiting we checked out a couple of different SUV and Vans. Denise did seem to like the Envoy the most out of all the vehicles we looked at but in the end we just took our fueled up truck and left. So from there we ended up going to Circuit City, then Olive Garden for lunch, Wal-Mart for Wal-Marty stuff, and then headed home.

1 Comments:

At Saturday, 01 April, 2006, Blogger Donna Rae said...

With gas prices the way they are a free tank of gas is a VERY good thing!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home