Saturday, February 04, 2006

Ikea Boondoggle

Well, our beach plans fell through because Denise REALLY wanted to go to Ikea. I am not sure if I mentioned this before Deanna was born, but she was really looking forward to a mom-n-me trip there that she wasn't able to attend because Deanna decided to come a bit early. The logistics of the beach trip just wasn't working out either. Besides Denise was happier with this trip so in all everything worked out well. I will say that we were both disappointed with the store and our expectations were much different than from what we saw. Don't take this the wrong way, I mean they had a ton of stuff, but the store just wasn't laid out like we thought it would have been and it was very cramped.

On the way down to Los Angeles we did stop in Palmdale for lunch at Red Lobster. It took a while, but the food was good and it had everyone topped off so it wasn't a problem when we got down to Burbank.

2 Comments:

At Sunday, 05 February, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hence why IKEA is sweedish for pergatory!!!

 
At Sunday, 05 February, 2006, Blogger Donna Rae said...

I was very disappointed with Ikea myself the first time I went there, but I suppose everyone should experience it at least once.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home