Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Random shots

I haven't pulled out the strobe for a while and I never did test the new umbrella out so I pulled the equipment out today. The shot I was hoping to get I wasn't able to pull together.

The other interesting thing is the battery on my light meter died just as I was setting up the shot so I had to guess at the exposure. Luckily I am shooting digital so I was able to see the preview and look at the histogram to check the exposure. The funny thing is that I am seriously considering trading some old lenses in for a new Sekonic light meter but I haven't committed to the idea - though I think now I might just do that this weekend.

This shot is kind of the reason that I set up the gear. Denise was holding Deanna and it looked really sweet and I wanted to capture it without an annoying background. But because of where the strobe was I wasn't able to really get the angle I wanted. It is still a cute shot though.

1 Comments:

At Thursday, 02 February, 2006, Blogger Donna Rae said...

Wow - I think all the shots are great!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home