Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Playing with rocks...

Well I am a little behind on the blog, but only a couple of days. I am not going to post too much, but I thought everyone would like this shot of Devin and Desirae playing in the rocks in front of the house. I think I messed up my photoshop correction but it was a down and dirty fix for posting. It really is amazing what kids can do for fun. I don't know why we spend so much money on toys when they can have all kinds of fun with a couple of hot wheels and a bunch of rocks!

Seems like we are making great progress at work. Our "errors" (or corrections really) were VERY minor and only resulted in 1 page of corrections (over 4 pages) in a 130+ page document. That was truly amazing! I think the next milestone is on Friday, but I am not sure. So it definitely looks like the parole board will be meeting soon to determine our fate!

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, 31 January, 2006, Blogger Donna Rae said...

It is amazing how versatile kids can be. Sounds like you are getting close to a release date - yahoo!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home