Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Oh well...

Well, lets see, it's 9:32pm and Deanna won't go to sleep. Denise has tried to put her down twice now and she wakes up all bright-eyed and wide awake. So I am not sure what the deal is there... Hopefully she will conk out soon.

The plan was that Jax was going to come out today. As it turned out I DID NOT have to work late, but she is sick and wasn't able to make it out here. It looks like we may be able to reschedule for Saturday but I just don't know how everything is going to work out. I figure even if I do have to work on Saturday, which I think is the plan, it shouldn't be more than 10 hours so I should be home by 6 or 7. Denise did get a chance to talk with her today so that was cool. At least this gives me some more time to try and figure out how I am going to do a portrait session while she is here. I am having a problem thinking about the backdrop...

1 Comments:

At Thursday, 26 January, 2006, Blogger Donna Rae said...

Certainly hope you and Jax will be able to connect. Darling picture of Deanna.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home