Saturday, February 04, 2006

Start of the morning

Well I drug my behind out of bed early to try and capture what I saw yesterday. I got the right view but the conditions were not the same as they were yesterday morning. So it just goes to show that when you see something that you think would make a nice photo STOP AND TAKE THE SHOT! I did get to play around with the new ball head and polarizing filter I bought yesterday.

I am still not sure what the plan is for today. The kids (Devin and Desirae) are up watching cartoons and Denise and Deanna are still sleeping.

3 Comments:

At Saturday, 04 February, 2006, Blogger Donna Rae said...

Wow - I think that is an awesome picture. I may have to print it out and frame it.

 
At Saturday, 04 February, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent shot! It captures a lot of color and feeling. Its great!!

 
At Saturday, 04 February, 2006, Blogger Duane said...

Thanks everyone, I appreciate the nice comments on the image - it really grows on me - I have it as one of my screen desktop now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home