Thursday, January 26, 2006

Ok, so I got these blocks out...

And then everything else just fell all over the room! Darn, I mean did a bomb go off or something... For some reason I think Desirae is worse on her room than Devin is. Neither of them are very good at keeping there room clean but I think Desirae takes the cake on it though.

On a more interesting note one of the guys on the other team went to his doctor yesterday and basically he (I assume it was a he) said that they should admit him to the hospital because is blood pressure was really high and the doctor thought he hada very high risk of having a stroke... So like any smart person he said NO. At least the doctor gave him some medication, told him to stay home for 2 weeks and come back. They also said to make sure someone around him had 911 on speed dial... Okay so I made that part up, but all I know if my doctor every said that they needed to admit me and that I might die if I didn't - we would be going to the hospital!

Well Kris is all geared up for the Canoga trip (I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE ON) tomorrow! He is picking up his brand new Canon 100-400 lens. I think it is going to be pretty cool and I am looking forward to actually SEEING a picture he has taken!

1 Comments:

At Friday, 27 January, 2006, Blogger Donna Rae said...

Hey, I am with you on the doctor front - unfortunately we only have one life to live and we should take some care with it.

Desirae's room really is something to behold.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home