Sunday, January 22, 2006

Things NOT to do on a Sunday...

Ah that would be WORKING!!! I suppose we DID accomplish something today and realistically I feel better about today than I do about most. It was just very tedious working on this stuff. However I do feel like I can see the light at the end of the tunnel so the end must be near! Plus it will probably be a ton of overtime (today was 9 hours) so the extra money will be nice. Otherwise there was not much else going on... As you can see I did take a little break to take the above snap.

I was also playing around with my camera and the different settings and grabbed this photograph of Denise and Deanna. We had just changed her, I was getting ready for bed, and Denise was going to go feed her.

3 Comments:

At Monday, 23 January, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the pictures, the one of you is excellent. What is that in your ear? Mom

 
At Monday, 23 January, 2006, Blogger Duane said...

It would be a certified cerebral reprogramming device (CCRD)... Or Sony headphones attached to my ipod, but I think the first thing sounds cooler!

 
At Tuesday, 24 January, 2006, Blogger Donna Rae said...

LOL I am with you - I like the CCRD idea!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home