Friday, January 20, 2006

Sick days

Okay, first things first, I have not been feeling well for most of this week and as a result I haven't been updating the blog. So I apologize to everyone who has been eagerly waiting for an update. I have also been out of work for a few days too. I made it about half way through Wed and Thursday and Friday I just decided to stay home.

So you are probably wondering what the deal with the pictures are then... Well, the situation at work hit the fan and it looks like I will be working Sunday and probably into the following weekend as well. I did have a Canoga trip planned to pick up a lens (the 28 is a payday) but since I probably won't be able to take any more time off and I probably won't get next weekend off I figured I would just go down there today and pick the stuff up today. Probably not one of my better ideas, but it's over and I didn't die so I guess it was okay.

Desirae came on this little boondoggle with me and I told her that if she was really good at the store we would go to Jack in the Box for dinner (she really wanted to go there). Well she was REALLY good while we were at Canoga Camera so we made our way to the nearest (first) JIB that we could find. Really the food didn't settle well with either of us and afterward neither of use were feeling real well... I suppose that since I am sick anyway and my problem seems to be like a stomace flu that probably wasn't the best place to pick to eat... Oh well...

Denise also asked me to stop by Joanne's fabric on the way back to pick up some binding/strapping/i don't know stuff for a project she is working. So Desirae and I made that stop too and I actually bought the right thing! Imagine that!

I know I also have been remiss in posting Deanna pictures and I couldn't help photographing her tonight. While we were getting the kids in bed Denise put her in Devin's bed and she was just laughing it up. She didn't really like the flash on the camera, but I was able to get this shot of her smiling!

Since Jaquie is in the US and tomorrow is going to be probably the only time that we will have a chance to meet, we are going to give it a go. I won't know until tomorrow morning if it is going to work out, but hopefully she will be able to liberate a vehicle and make the trip out here. We finally decided that just coming to our house would be the best idea, then we could just visit and do dinner or something here in town. I am looking forward to seeing her again and Denise is looking forward to meeting her. I think it will be really neat! The last time I saw her was probably mid 1989.

1 Comments:

At Sunday, 22 January, 2006, Blogger Donna Rae said...

Welcome Back! I have missed your entries and pictures. My goodness Deanna is growing up so quickly.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home