Saturday, October 01, 2005

Wait a minute - where did the day go?

Hmm, so we THOUGHT about rearranging the house and setting up the crib in Desirae's room. So what happened? I am not really sure. The kids were cleaning up their rooms and the next thing I know it is 1800 hrs and the day is about over. Let's backtrack for a moment and try and figure out what happened.
  1. We woke up
  2. Made coffee, umm coffee...
  3. Checked email and read forums
  4. Denise made Breakfast Stuff, umm Breakfast Stuff
  5. Denise went to get hair cut, I did nothing...
  6. Oh wait a minute, I took a shower, ya that's something!
  7. We loaded everyone up and went to Ramon's for lunch/dinner
  8. We came home...
Okay - so that doesn't really sound like much... I did take a nap... Hmm, I think I might have wasted this day, I hate it when that happens... I know, it's xbox! That's the evil that stole our time! That damn Microsoft!


More Photoshop CS2

I was playing with my trial version of Adobe Photoshop CS2 and following along with the book Denise got me and did the photo above. I think this is a picture I posted in the past - as a color photo - but I followed the tutorial on B&W conversion, framing, and finally the name thing. I think it looks pretty cool and the Epson R1800 did a pretty good job of printing the B&W image. I know everything I read says that it isn't great for that and that the Epson R2400 is better - but I think this one did a fine job.

2 Comments:

At Monday, 03 October, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhhhhh I can relate - my PS2 wants some attention and before I know it the afternoon is over!

 
At Monday, 03 October, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

BTW - I loved the picture.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home