Monday, September 19, 2005

Ok - now what...

The main problem for today is that I had some work I had to get done when I came home so I was not really able to do anything for the blog today. I did post process the picture above, which was from the "photo shoot" this weekend. I think this picture is appropriate for tonight because Deanna was VERY crabby all day today and would not let Denise put her down. So Denise was extremely tired when I made it home and wasn't too happy about me having to spend hours in Word.

Denise did make it up to K-Mart today and ended up buying some clothes for the kids. It looks like she got some good stuff and just about everything fit so only a couple of items need to go back.

We have been unable to work with Devin over the last couple of days so we have had no additional progress from last week. Work isn't helping and Denise's road trip didn't either.

Anyway this is a short one and hopefully I will have more time tomorrow.

2 Comments:

At Monday, 19 September, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know it is not the same when you are there, but Deanna still looks adorable and the picture is really nice.

 
At Tuesday, 20 September, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, who pinched her!!! Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home