Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Flower search...

Denise took Desirae to play group today, but it was a very small turn out witn only one other person showing up. I don't know the name of the other little girl, but Desirae was glad to see her and they played for a while. Here in the picture they are picking flowers for their moms.

Denise did talk to the furniture store today and got some more information for the table. I think we are going with that one I mentioned yesterday and I think she will order it tomorrow. They do have bar stools that match but it really sends the overall cost of this over the top and I don't think it is a good idea. So we are just going to go with the table, 8 chairs, and a table pad. It sounds like it is going to take 6 ~ 8 weeks for this to be made and shipped out. So we get to make the selection and then wait... Wonderful...

1 Comments:

At Thursday, 22 September, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the picture - must be the "new" camera at work. It took about that time frame when we got our new table, but at least you will know the search is over.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home