Friday, September 30, 2005

TGIF

Thank god it’s Friday indeed! Well I wish I could report that Devin is 100% better but that just is not the case. He is still coughing and it taking a ton of medication. Denise did load everyone up today and dropped off the prescriptions at 1030 hrs. On my way home around 1700 she called to see if everything was ready for pickup and Rite Aid told her they needed another “couple” of hours to fill the prescription. She took their heads off on the phone and they said “in hour”. So I came home wasted about an hour and a half and then headed on in to Rite Aid. Guess what. They DID NOT have the prescription ready and I had to wait until they finally filled it! I am not sure what the heck their problem is but we have just about the worst pharmacy you could imagine here in town!

Desirae really wanted to hold her little sister today so we set her up in the beach play mat and delicately placed Deanna in her arms. She held her for a while and we finally took her back just because Desirae was having a hard time supporting her head. It is wonderful that Desirae is really starting to get attached to her little sister.


Denise took this video clip yesterday (I think) of Deanna “squeaking”. You might have to turn the volume up to hear it but it is pretty funny nonetheless.


    Special Note - You may have seen me mention in a temporary post about a visitor from Twin Peaks California. Well, for some reason it appears that our cable modem connection is showing up as Twin Peaks. I do not understand why this is - but I tracked back the IP numbers that were logged and they are from our router here in the garage. This is good news for some (you viewing this now) because I was seriously considering taking this entire site down or moving it to a password protected site (which would be a royal pain -and expensive). Anyway - so all is well and I will continue to monitor the traffic logs to see who is visiting the site

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home