Tuesday, September 20, 2005

She's back... Kinda...

Well, today was much better than yesterday and hopefully tonight be also be better. Denise was able to get some sleep today and Deanna decided that she didn't have to be held the ENTIRE time today. We think that Deanna is just getting settled in her new routine so hopefully everything will stabilize soon.

The only thing we did this evening was watch Team American, World Police!. I don't think Denise thought it was as funny as I did, but I thought it was hilarious. The movie is completely stupid and all characters are marionette puppets but it was really well done.

Oh, the great table search continues. I thought we had decided to do that one from JC Penny, but I think Denies has found a different one what she wants. She might order the Sunset Trading Essex Double Pedestal Trestle Table tomorrow. It is a bit more than the other one, but it looks like it will be much nicer too. She will get more information tomorrow when she calls them...

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, 21 September, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute picture of Deanna. I suppose since she was such a little angel when she first arrived that she had to "do her thing" for a little bit. I checked out the link for the movie and I am thinking - Not! I never watched South Park either. I love the table.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home