Tuesday, October 04, 2005

A very long day

So there isn't going to be much for today. I figured the video would be appropriate for a short entry!

It was a LONG night and a hard day (to stay awake). Desirae was up in the middle of the night because she wasn't feeling good. She didn't throw up or anything - but once I was up I couldn't get back to sleep. I SERIOUSLY considering calling off work today - and in retrospect I probably should have!
FYI - I did find the "white bar problem" for windows users on the site. As it turns out I had some bad HTML code that caused the formatting in Internet Explorer to be off. I replaced the code with something else and it appears to have fixed the problem.

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, 05 October, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute and appropriate! I know it must be difficult to post everyday, but I truly love the blog. Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home