Monday, October 03, 2005

Phantom hair puller...

We have had this recurring problem where Deanna will start wailing in pain with the only problem being that SOMEONE is pulling her hair. For some odd reason she will just grab a big ol' handful of hair and start pulling. Then, as she gets more upset, set starts pulling harder. We end up having to tap on her hand to get her to LET GO. It is a bit sad because she really works herself up. Some folks have thought, when Denise told them of the Phantom Hair Puller that it was one of the other kids doing it to be mean. So just to clarify if Denise speaks of the PHP it is Deanna doing it to herself!

Well Desirae decided she wanted to take pictures today so Denise let her use new little camera. The really sad part about this is that this is one of the better pictures of Denise - and I didn't take it! For some reason I just don't do very well on that. So who knows - maybe Desirae is going to be the next photographer of the family!

I wish I could report that everyone is feeling better but sadly that is not the case. Desirae is still sick and not feeling very good and Devin is still coughing. HOPEFULLY tonight everyone will sleep throughout the night without any problems. I know Denise and I both need some sleep!

Oh - my new full version of Adobe Photoshop CS2 arrived today. Basically there is nothing different from the try-out version I was using with the exception of the days to expiration dialog that came up every time you ran the program. The other nice thing is that it came (unexpectedly) with an hour computer based training DVD that seems really good. I still need some more work with layer masks but the information is really great. Oh - the other thing is the manual that came with the software is a REAL manual as opposed to the garbage that generally comes with software today. I guess considering the full price I can understand Adobe including a better manual - but I was genuinely surprised by that.

1 Comments:

At Monday, 03 October, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow - that is a GREAT picture of Denise and she looks absolutely beautiful! Way to go Desirae! I hope you all get some sleep tonight and the kids are feeling better tomorrow.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home