Thursday, October 06, 2005

Thank god it's...

Friday? Wait a minute it's not Friday... It feels like Friday I don't have to go to work tomorrow... So it must be Friday! Okay So maybe it isn't Friday but at least I don't have to go to work tomorrow!

Not much happened today. However we did get news today that our table is finished and it should start heading our way on Monday. We are not really sure when it will get here - but at least it is on it's way.

Denise also made a trek to Costco to check out their vast inventory of Halloween costumes only to find that their VAST was NOTHING. So, now what? I suppose it doesn't really matter because it appears as though this year the IT/COMM section is NOT going to do the trick-or-treat thing. Kind of depressing because they really put on a great event for the kids and Devin and Desirae were REALLY looking forward to it. Now it is possible that since I am in a dark hole and out of the loop on EVERYTHING it might still be on and just have not been able to find the information. But - I seriously doubt it.

Denise also received her new FoodSaver vacuum thing today - but she hasn't had a chance to vacuum anything yet.

1 Comments:

At Friday, 07 October, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cute picture of Deanna! Long weekend, huh? Good for you. I have not actually tired my new Food Saver either . . . and I have had mine for over a week!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home