Monday, October 10, 2005

Remember yesterday when...

Remember yesterday when I mentioned that I think I messed my back up? Well - this morning I could barely get out of bed nor could I really move around. I was in major pain - well technically I am still pretty well laid up right now. I am trying to move around to stretch it out - because the longer I lay down the worse it is when I go to get up. I probably should have followed Denise's advice and gone into urgent care today - but I didn't. So tomorrow - if I can't get up in the morning I am going in so I can get properly medicated. I had a sneaky feeling that I had done myself in but I was kind of hoping that I was wrong…

Deanna is still having a tuff time when we put her down. This has been especially hard today since I have been out of commission and our plan was to do things around the house. So… We didn’t get much accomplished today…

SIDENOTE - Denise ordered two books from Barnes and Noble. Well she has been following the UPS tracking all week and everything was to be delivered on Friday. However, the package scans at the UPS Ontario location and then just disappears. No package was delivered - and UPS's tracking does not show any other movement of it. Denise did call B&N today and they were happy to state, "We didn't lose it, UPS lost it. So I am sorry there is nothing we can do until UPS admits they lost it". So according to policy they have 1 to 8 days to try and find the package before B&N can do anything for use. Great customer service! I mean I guess there really isn't much they can do - but it would have been nicer if they could have been a BIT more helpful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home