Sunday, September 11, 2005

And that's why we need a bigger table...

So we had Michelle, Fred, Sarah, Aaron, Rachael, Caleb, Mary, Justice, Devin, Desirae, Denise, and I all at dinner tonight. As you can see it was a pretty packed house and I had to even move the changing table and bring in a folding table from the garage, and we still had someone at the bar. That is A LOT of people and a bit unwieldy to make work. But we did it though. That was a lot of food that we went through too... Good thing we just came back from Costco on Friday... But now we need to go again!

Well they came to pick up Sarah today though we didn't know if they were going to make it. There was talk that if things got too hectic for them they might not make it today. After multiple telephone calls with no response they finally just showed up. But that's kind of how Michelle likes to do it - generally they call when they are in the drive way - I just had the garage open. You see, the gig is up, I know the plan!

Anyway it was cool having Sarah over for the last few days and she did help out a bit too. It was also weird to think that our kids will get that old!

I had planned on doing a shooting event today, but I completely screwed up the plans for that so it all fell apart. It is just as well though, I was looking for an image of a looter with a television that I could use as a target and I hadn't found the appropriate one yet. Well, I have another week so maybe I will find one before next weekend!

1 Comments:

At Monday, 12 September, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You kill me - but the idea of the picture is a good one :)

Amazing how fast kids grow - blink and they are thirty-five with three kids of their own :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home