Friday, September 16, 2005

I think the ball is snowing...


I think we have passed the threshold. It appears as though Devin is really working toward walking. As you can see in the video clip above he has now walked from the hallway into the dining room over to the bar. In this video clip he does touch a chair, but he did it before going straight to the bar. When he did it the first time Denise was on the telephone with her brother Brad and it freaked her out. She didn't know he was practicing again and he just walked into the room over to the bar.

Devin has also said that he does not mind if we tell FAMILY so with that I think it is okay for anyone who wants to mention it to him (that's family). We are all VERY excited about this new development and it will be interesting to see how things progress over the weekend.

The really funny thing about this is that the week after Deanna was born Devin's physical therapist Karen said that her goal for him was to walk 14 steps before Christmas. I guess that we need to set a new goal now!

I know everything over the last couple of days has focused on Devin but this is a MAJOR development and deserves the attention!



I am not sure what happened, but all the photograph links have been broken, so anything stored on the Blogger site is dead right now. I am not sure what happened and I hope they will fix it soon!



Photo update - not sure when they fixed it, but it appears as though all the pictures are now working again. I have checked for a status update on blogger.com but have not found anything about the problem

1 Comments:

At Friday, 16 September, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG - Just OMG how fantastic!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home