Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Back to work - again

First off - today was back to work so it was a pretty long day. Denise and the kids did fine today and everything went well at home. I am pretty well exhausted so I am not going to write much - and I basically just crashed when I finally got home.

This was kind of a neat shot - all the kids were "playing" together in the office. It didn't last too long before Devin and Desirae started to argue - but at least they played long enough for me to take the picture. Good call on Denise's part for seeing the moment and getting me to take the picture.

Oh, m wide angle search, finally came to an end today when the Nikon 20mm 2.8 AF-D lens arrived today. Well, really it arrived at the post office and I had to go pick it up. That was an ordeal and I ended up waiting there for an hour to finally have the truck come back and for them to off load the package to give it back to me. I was beginning to think they were going to say it was too late and they would just deliver it tomorrow. Everything seems to be in order and both shots were taken with the new/used lens.

Anyway - I had much more planned for today's entry - but I have just run out of steam... So maybe tomorrow...

Video Clip - Hiccup







2 Comments:

At Wednesday, 07 September, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those hiccups sure sound familiar!

WOW - Deanna is getting BIG! Cute shot of all the kids.

 
At Thursday, 08 September, 2005, Blogger Jon Kirby said...

Rose loves the hiccups too. She giggled like crazy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home