Friday, September 09, 2005

I don't know...

Oh no it's Friday!!! Wait a minute - that's a good thing... Anyway everyone, except maybe Deanna, is happy that it is Friday... The main Costco and grocery store run was completed today but we may go into town tomorrow to check out the NEW Super Wall Mart and hit BestBuy. We still haven't figured out what we are going to get for Devin for pulling his own tooth out. I think he is thinking MUCH larger than we were expecting - but we will find something tomorrow. I also want to purchase more frames to get some more pictures up on the walls.

Anyway - I am beat - so this is going to be a short one. I did try to edit my "rabbit" video but I just couldn't bring it all together. I need a bit more footage and some more time editing before it is ready to post.

1 Comments:

At Saturday, 10 September, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhhhhh how cute is that!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home