Sunday, September 04, 2005

It's all about Desirae...

I think the attention vacuum of Deanna is getting to Desirae. She has really been after both of us to play with her and do things with her. And there isn't a amount of time that is enough - it would have to be constant for many hours to make her happy. We are both trying to spend more time with her and it is helping. At least she isn't taking it out on her sister (yet). She has really enjoyed playing with these blocks and the two dogs and doll. I generally am the yellow dog, taking various names with the current one being Lenny.

I did spend a LARGE amount of time trying to get the video blogging thing to work. I "THINK" I finally have it figured out and everything is working right. If it is you should be able to see a small video clip of Devin holding Deanna on Saturday's posting. With it working I think I will keep the video camera charged up and ready to go, so expect more than just pictures in the future!

We also did some more rearranging around the house and got all the crafty things out from in front of our double doors in the master bedroom. That was REALY nice to get that up and with Deanna coming a bit early it had put certain things off that we had planned to do. We still haven't moved the book cases into our room but we MIGHT do that tomorrow.

Well, with all the head beating (on the table) from the video clip I need to go to sleep. I am actually posting this at 0008 hrs on Monday - so it is a bit late - and I will roll back the date/time so it shows up on the correct day!

So with that... Good night!

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, 06 September, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Desirse will adjust, but I noticed that while I was there. "Go Pimp Mac Daddy Lenny Dog"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home