Monday, September 05, 2005

The great table search begins...

I may have mentioned this before, but we are looking to purchase a new larger dinning table. We have our "eye" on this one listed in the JCPenny catalog Ivy Lane Dining Table. Denise is calling JCPenny because in the mailer we received it stated that the size was 90" and 108" with the leaf, however the web site says 78" and 90" with the leaf. Either way it doesn't matter, but we would really like to know before we buy it. I did try to see if they had the table at the store but they didn't have any tables. We won't commit until we get all the particulars. I kind of hope that it is 90" with the leaf - that way we can keep the leaf in it and have all the chairs at the table.

Denise keeps catching me when I am asleep. I was laying down and Deanna was getting a bit fussy so I put her on my chest. We both basically zonked out for a bit. Well, Deanna was zonked out pretty much the entire day. Denise left her in our bed this morning and she slept, soundly, for well over three hours. It was really kind of surprising because we haven't experienced her sleeping that well at night yet! It figures... Sound be interesting tonight.



Another Video Clip










Devin and Desirae were playing, and I actually had a bit of a charge left on the charger and was able to take this little video clip. They were having a blast playing around today.

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, 06 September, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG I loved the video! I also like the picture of you and Deanna (keep up the good work Denise). You will love having a new table and it would be nice to keep it extended all the time.

I REALLY LOVE THIS BLOG!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home